There’s no reason to live with a messy garage. Try one of these helpful tips to quickly organize your space in a single afternoon or a weekend!
- Hang magnetic strips on your walls to organize small, hard-to-find pieces like drill bits and tiny screwdrivers. Shoe holders can also get the job done.
- Add a ball corral to your house for all your footballs, soccer balls, kickballs, beach balls, etc.
- Screw J-style hooks into the rafters, ceiling or garage door track to get bikes, ladders, or folding chairs off the floor.
- Try ceiling-mounted shelves for holiday decorations or camping gear.
- Get a wall organizer to hold long, clumsy items like brooms, mops, rakes, and shovels.
- Buy welded-steel shelves and pair them with labeled bins to get lots of clutter off the floor quickly.
Need a home with more garage space? I can help! Give me a call today at (mobile) 573-881-3385 or at (office) 573-445-7737 or email me at email@example.com. Visit my website at www.sambornhauser.com.