Flat Branch Home LoansCommunity Champions Program
We developed the Community Champions Program to show appreciation for those who serve the communities in which we live. When used in conjunction with eligible programs, our community champs will have their appraisal fee waived and, in some instances, even more!
In order to qualify for this program, you must be employed full-time in one of the following professions:
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT): registration with the EMT National Registry and licensure by state EMS Authority required
- Fire Department Staff: Firefighter, Driver, Lieutenant, Captain, Battalion Chief, District Chief, Deputy or Assistant Chief, and all support staff
- Police Department Staff: Police Officer, Detective, Sergeant, Captain, Commander, Deputy Chief, Chief of Police, or Station Master, and all support staff
- 911 Staff: Operator, Dispatcher, or Telecommunicator
- School Staff(K-12 Only): Teacher, Nurse, Principal, Assistant Principal, Teacher’s Assistant, or Office Manager, and all support staff
- Lender credit up to $900!
- Loans between $30,000-$149,999 free appraisal (up to $500)!
- Loans $150,000+ free appraisal and processing fee waived!
Qualifying Loan Programs
The Community Champions Program can be used in conjunction with the following loan programs:
Community Champions Program Highlights
- Loans between $30,000-$149,999 free appraisal! (up to $500)
- Loans $150,000+ free appraisal & processing fee waived
- Applicable with FHA, VA, USDA & Conventional loan programs